|Board Member Tom Grey with Joyce Carta & Marilyn Varnberg|
It was incredibly powerful to be with so many people who have dedicated their lives to helping greyhounds. Thousands of dogs have found loving homes as a direct result of their efforts, and they are true heroes. The adoption advocates we honored included:
- Marilyn Varnberg, Founder, Greyhound Adoptions of Florida
- Sally Allen, President, USA Defenders of Greyhounds
- Kelly Faircloth, President, Greyhound REscue and Adoptions of Tampa Bay
- Judy Paulsen, President, Greyhound Companions of New Mexico
- Bob Smith and Barbara Davenport, Founders, The Homestretch Greyhound Rescue & Adoption
- David Wolf, Founder, National Greyhound Adoption Program
Finally, the best way to honor these selfless advocates is to consider adopting a greyhound yourself. To find an adoption group near you, please visit our Greyhound Adoption page.
If you are able to take home a new greyhound friend, you will be glad you did. My rescued greyhound Zoe brings me joy each and every day!
This is so wonderful for people to be honored for helping these incredible dogs!ReplyDelete
Congratulations! Well deserved recognition.ReplyDelete
Michael,and Eileen Saks
Thank you so much for all your incredible efforts to improve lives of the best breed on the planet!ReplyDelete